The fourth generation FABIA continues ŠKODA’s extraordinary success story by fulfilling every need and then some. Twenty-two years after its debut, the popular small car is more dynamic than ever. It is the first FABIA to be based on the Volkswagen Group’s MQB-A0 modular platform. The most spacious car in its segment, it benefits from further improved comfort features, new safety and driver assistance systems. The classic qualities of the brand: great functionality and a multitude of solutions, make it a charismatic family and city car! And as the most spacious car in its segment, it defies all competition.
ŠKODA has sold more than 4.5 million units over the past three generations of the FABIA. In addition to its charismatic design, the reasons for buying a FABIA are its low running costs and impressive space. The latest generation of the FABIA goes one better by offering even more advanced dynamic qualities and new driving assistance systems. The FABIA is longer and, at 4,108 mm, it is over four metres long. The boot, already the largest in the segment, has been increased by 50 litres to 380 litres – the equivalent of seven 50 kg suitcases.
Who can beat that? With its well-balanced proportions, sharp front headlights, rear lights with the latest LED technology and a dashboard with an independent central display, the FABIA is an immediate eye-catcher.
Innovations at a glance:
– At just under 4.11 metres long, the new FABIA is 11 cm longer than the previous generation.
– 50 litres more boot space. A total of 380 litres of space makes it the most spacious car in its segment.
– The best drag coefficient of any city car (cd = 0.28).
– Cooling flaps to reduce fuel consumption by up to 0.2 litres per 100 km at 120 km/h.
– Tough bodywork through the use of LED headlights and lights. high-strength steels.
– Plenty of space for passengers and storage compartments over 100 litres.
– Low fuel consumption and an optional 50-litre tank allow a range of over 900 km.
Gus is planning a test drive soon and will come back to you to share the full experience.